One Day Phi Phi Island Route Package. (6 hour) 9,500 THB. All package prices are considered of 2 person for the time specified. Each extra person is 2000 Baht.
- pick up from Phuket hotel by join minivan
- join- public speedboat transfer to Phi Phi Island (1hour ride)
- 6-hour private long tail boat trip with our local captain
- join- public speedboat transfer back to Phuket (1hour ride)
- drop off to Phuket hotel by join minivan
- pick up and drop off from your hotel in Phuket by join minivan
- return tickets to Phi Phi Island by public speedboat
- 6h long private long tail boat trip in Phi Phi
On the long tail boat trip we provide:
- lunch (fried rice with chicken and veg)
- snorkeling equipment (mask+snorkel)
- life jacket
- cool box with ice
***NOT INCLUDE 400THB per person for national park fee entry***
What to Bring
- swimsuit/ towel
- some pocket money to buy drinks or souvenirs in the town
- 400THB per person for national park entry
PICK UP FROM HOTEL
6:45-7:30- pick up from hotel reception in Phuket by join minivan and drive to Rassada pier
TRANSFER TO PHI PHI
8:30 Leaving Rassada port by a join/public speedboat transfer to Koh Phi Phi
ARRIVAL TO KOH PHI PHI
9:30- arrival to Phi Phi Island Tonsai Pier
DEPARTURE FOR YOUR PRIVATE TRIP
9:50-10:00 starting your private long tail boat trip (our captain will be waiting for you ready in our office at the pier)
We proudly present to you the world-famous beach, Maya Bay! Maya Bay is well-known by travelers around the world because it was a location of the movie “The Beach”. The movie was released to audiences in 2000 and it has brought more than a million travelers from around the world to Maya Bay every year.
Pileh Lagoon. As you enter the lagoon you will surrounded with limestone mountains and emerald warm water. Don’t hesitate to jump into the ocean and take a photo with this breath-taking view.
Viking Cave is a mysterious cave with a long history. It is also home to a thousand swift birds. These birds make their nests out of their own saliva. The nests will be collected by local Thai people that live in the cave to protect the nests and swifts. Viking Cave is a very nice spot to snorkel. If you are lucky you can even see Black Tip Reef Sharks in the shallow site!
We will bring you to Monkey Bay or Sam Had Beach, the most popular attraction of Phi Phi Islands. The beach is filled with a flock of wild monkeys.
Shark Point for spot of snorkeling and a chance to spot small reef sharks. If weather allows we can also visit Wang Long Bay lagoon and Nui Bay beach for relaxing and snorkeling
Bamboo Island - national park with a white sandy beach and clear water for swimming and snorkeling. In case of strong wind we can visit Leam Tong Beach or Loh Ba Kao instead.
CHECK IN FOR YOUR TRANSFER BACK TO PHUKET
15:45- check in at the pier for your speedboat transfer at 16:00
SPEEDBOAT DEPARTURE TO PHUKET
16:00- speedboat to Phuket departure
TRANSFER TO HOTEL
17:00- arrival to Phuket Rassada pier, and join minivan transfer back to your hotel.